Phonic Pack 1
Sounding out two and three letter words and listening for beginning, middle and end sounds.
Integrates the writing of each letter emphasising the correct letter formation and pencil hold.
- student phonic work book
- lesson schedule
- flash cards
- reference sheets
- honour certificate
- introduces the single sounds ( a – z ),
- sounding out two and three letter words
- and listening for beginning, middle and end sounds.
- integrates the writing of each letter emphasising the correct letter formation and pencil hold.
Phonic Pack One also integrates into other subject areas.
- writing the correct letter formation for each lower case and capital letter of the alphabet
- and writing two and three letter words.
- I have included an Interesting Extra section at the end of each lesson because children have an insatiable appetite to learn more.
- I have used a variety of activities to make the learning interesting.
Phonic Pack One consists of :
- a Student Phonic Work Book which introduces each letter of the alphabet in a fun way so the child is immediately interested in the activity. A lot of the activities have been integrated into the art/craft syllabus. Each letter has a whole page dedicated to teaching the child how to form the letter correctly. The last few lessons introduce initial, medial and final sounds in three letter words and the sounding out and writing three letter words.
- detailed tutor notes which make it easy to introduce and present the lessons. These notes will be especially useful for parents and inexperienced teachers who are seeking guidance in teaching children how to read.
- a lesson schedule which sets the programme out, lesson by sequential lesson. All the hard work has been done for you, just follow the lesson sequence as suggested.
- flash cards for the single sounds to cut out for each letter of the alphabet, to make it easy to revise each letter and encourage sight recognition of each letter.
- a reference sheet showing the correct formation for each letter – to remind children how to form the letters correctly.
- and an honour certificate to present to the child when the lessons are completed to provide positive recognition of the hard work the child has put in to covering the lessons.
Phonic Pack One is available in
- Victorian Modern Cursive
- Foundation script
- Soft copy available for direct download or hard copies can be ordered separately – contact us for details.