Phonic Pack 3
Follows on from Phonic Pack Two.
The lessons are set out in sequence, continuing this Phonic Programme.
Integrates with the Maths syllabus as it introduces days of the week, colour words and number words one to ten.
- student phonic work book
- detailed tutor notes
- lesson schedule
- flash cards
- reference sheets
- honour certificate
Download Phonic Pack 3 – Foundation Print here
- follows on from Phonic Pack Two
- The lessons are set out in sequence, continuing this Phonic Programme.
- Detailed tutor notes are included.
- It covers the digraphs ar,ai, oa, ow (cow),ur, ay, ir and oo (moon).
- It also covers i-e, a-e, o-e and u-e.
- It integrates with the Maths syllabus as it introduces days of the week, colour words and number words one to ten.
- To encourage the development of this skill a comprehension activity follows the introduction of each sound because it is important that children comprehend what they read.
- It integrates with the English Syllabus as writing sentences with a capital letter and a full stop is emphasised in this Pack.
Phonic Pack Three
- one Student Phonic Work Book with 42 lessons (89 pages.)
- detailed tutor notes which make it easy to introduce and present the lessons. These notes will be especially useful for parents and inexperienced teachers who are seeking guidance in teaching children how to read.
- a lesson schedule which sets the programme out lesson by sequential lesson. All the hard work has been done for you, just follow the lesson sequence as suggested.
- flash cards to cut out for each digraph and colour word.
- a reference sheet showing the correct formation for each letter – this can be used to remind children how to form the letters correctly and to help with the learning of the alphabet.
- an honour certificate to present to the child when the lessons are completed to provide positive recognition of the hard work the child has put in to covering the lessons.
Phonic Pack Three is available in
- Victorian Modern Cursive
- or Foundation Script
- Soft copy available for direct download or hard copies can be ordered separately – contact us for details.