Phonic Pack 4
Phonic Pack 4 contains sequential lessons covering ‘er’ as in river, ‘or’ as in fork, ‘oo’ as in book, ‘oy’ as in boy, ‘ou’ as in house’, ‘ow’ as in bow, ‘aw’ as in paw, ‘ie’ as in pie, ‘oi’ as in foil, ‘oe’ as in toe, ‘ew’ as in screw and ‘ple’, ‘tle’, ‘gle’, ‘ble’.
- student phonic work book
- lesson schedule
- flash cards
- reference sheets
- honour certificate
Download Phonic Pack 4 – Foundation Print here
- Follows on from Phonic Pack Three
- The lessons are set out in sequence, continuing this Phonic Programme.
- Detailed tutor notes are included.
- It covers ‘er’ as in river, ‘or’ as in fork, ‘oo’ as in book, ‘oy’ as in boy, ‘ou’ as in house’, ‘ow’ as in bow, ‘aw’ as in paw, ‘ie’ as in pie, ‘oi’ as in foil, ‘oe’ as in toe, ‘ew’ as in screw and ‘ple’, ‘tle’, ‘gle’, ‘ble’.
- To enhance reading development children also need to recognise sight words. The sight words ‘was’, ‘of’, ‘off’, ‘are’, ‘have’, ‘after’, ‘over’, ‘were’, ‘you’, ‘here’, ‘hear’, ‘because’ and ‘people’ are covered in this pack.
- A comprehension activity follows the introduction of each sound because it is important that children comprehend what they read.
- It integrates with the English Syllabus as writing sentences with a capital letter and a full stop is emphasised in this Pack. Children are also introduced to other forms of punctuation preparing them to being able to include them in their writing.
Phonic Pack Four consists of:
- one Student Phonic Work Book consisting of 42 lessons (91 pages.)
- detailed tutor notes which make it easy to introduce and present the lessons. These notes will be especially useful for parents and inexperienced teachers who are seeking guidance in teaching children how to read.
- a lesson schedule which sets the programme out lesson by sequential lesson. All the hard work has been done for you, just follow the lesson sequence as suggested.
- flash cards to cut out for each digraph and colour word.
- a reference sheet showing the correct formation for each letter – this can be used to remind children how to form the letters correctly and to help with the learning of the alphabet.
- an honour certificate to present to the child when the lessons are completed to provide positive recognition of the hard work the child has put in to covering the lessons.
Phonic Pack Four is available in
- Victorian Modern Cursive
- Foundation script.
- Soft copy available for direct download or hard copies can be ordered separately – contact us for details.