Phonic Pack 6
Phonic Pack 6 consists of two books, Part One and Part Two.
Part One contains fourteen spelling lessons. These lessons revise the commonly used words introduced in Phonic Pack 5 and introduce more commonly used words which the children should be able to spell at this level of development.
Part Two consists of twenty four lessons. These lessons cover dge (bridge), tch (match), ear (ear), ea (bread), i (taxi), air (chair), are (square), ear (bear), igh (light) and au (haunted saucer). Lesson 16 uses the story, ‘Grandad Gare’ to cover and compare ‘air’ (chair), ‘are’ (square) and ‘ear’ (bear).
Comprehension exercises and/or word studies are included in each lesson.
Extension exercises are suggested if the tutor would like to integrate the lessons into other learning areas.
Download Phonic Pack 6 (Full) here
Phonic Pack Six:
- Follows on from Phonic Pack Five
- The lessons are set out in sequence, continuing this Phonic Programme.
- Detailed tutor notes are included.
- It covers dge (bridge), tch (match), ear (ear), ea (bread), i (taxi), air (chair), are (square), ear (bear), igh (light) and au (haunted saucer). Lesson 16 uses the story, ‘Grandad Gare’ to cover and compare ‘air’ (chair), ‘are’ (square) and ‘ear’ (bear).
- This Pack contains fourteen spelling lessons.
- A comprehension activity follows the introduction of each sound because it is important that children comprehend what they read.
- Extension exercises are suggested if the tutor would like to integrate the lessons into other learning areas.
Phonic Pack Six consists of:
- two Student Phonic Work Books – Part One consists of 14 Spelling Lessons (so children are learning to spell the most commonly used words) Part Two consists of 24 phonic lessons (51 pages)
- detailed tutor notes which make it easy to introduce and present the lessons. These notes will be especially useful for parents and inexperienced teachers who are seeking guidance in teaching children how to read.
- a lesson schedule which sets the programme out lesson by sequential lesson. All the hard work has been done for you, just follow the lesson sequence as suggested.
- flash cards to cut out for each sound.
- a reference sheet showing the correct formation for each letter – this can be used to remind children how to form the letters correctly and to help with the learning of the alphabet.
- an honour certificate to present to the child when the lessons are completed to provide positive recognition of the hard work the child has put in to covering the lessons.
Phonic Pack Six is available in
- Soft copy available for direct download
- Hard copy can be ordered separately – contact us for details.